Our Mission is Simply to Help
To help fellow Swiss living in the UK who are experiencing difficulties, of all ages and walks of life. We offer wellbeing services to support and empower those in need, to live a better quality of life.
We aim to make a difference through empowerment, confidence building, active and healthier lifestyle management, independence and financial aid.
To fulfil its objectives the Society employs a welfare officer who:
- Offers counselling, advice and support
- Advocates on behalf of clients with agencies, such as the Swiss Embassy, social services, benefits agencies and hospitals
- Helps to coordinate clients’ overall care
- Helps to arrange visits by volunteers at home, in hospitals and in nursing homes
- Provides financial help in emergencies or in the form of regular pensions
The Society’s income is derived from its return on investments, an annual Swiss government subsidy, donations, and legacies.
If you would like to make a financial contribution, please click the button below to find our donation page. Your contribution will be very much appreciated by those in need and by our organisation.
Charity Registration Number: 1111348